Game Of The Week
Time to PLAY, time to WIN!!
Every week we give you a game, it could be a slot game or a table game, a new game or an old favorite, it could be any game!
Play the game during the week and cash in on the extra reward.
Upto 15% extra on ALL WINNINGS is on the table.
Deposit once during the promotional week using bonus code GOTW and you will receive 10% extra on your winnings, deposit twice using the same code and we add another 5% for a total 15%.
Instead of walking away with $1000 you would have a sweet $1150, making life just that little bit better.
|Start Date||End Date||Game Name||Provider|
|28/03/19||03/04/19||French Roulette||Evolution (live)|
|04/04/19||10/04/19||Book of Tattoo||Fugaso|
|11/04/19||17/04/19||God of the wild sea||playson|
|18/04/19||24/04/19||Demi Gods 2||Spinomenal|
|25/04/19||01/05/19||Blackjack Players Choice||OnexTwo|
|09/05/19||15/05/19||Demi Gods 2||Spinomenal|
Terms and Conditions:
•Promotional week runs every week from Thursday 00:01 GMT until Wednesday 23:59 GMT.
•All promotional rewards will be issued within 72 hours of promotional end.
•To be entitled to extra % minimum of 1 deposit is required within the specific promotional week using bonus code GOTW.
•All extra winnings will be fully withdrawable with no restrictions attached.
•General Bonus T&C apply.